RAW Capital Partners is looking for someone to be the driving force behind our marketing activity. The role will focus on attracting and retaining new investment and mortgage business. An understanding of and a keen interest in financial services is needed ideally with product marketing and digital channel experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, deploy and manage marketing assets, including:
- Digital and traditional media.
- Website and social channels.
- Presentation materials.
- Public relations.
- Organising events, business development trips and meetings.
- Developing and maintaining and branding.
- Liaison with external agencies.
- Create headlines, drafting copy and content.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategy.
- Plan the company’s approach to marketing.
- Identify best tactics to drive desired outcomes.
- Develop subject matter expertise in order to help the business speak with authority.
- Keep informed and share knowledge of current market trends and competitor behaviour.
- Define KPI's, monitor campaign performance, develop dashboards, prepare reports, and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with sales teams to understand the sales structure/approach, help build effective distribution lists and lead tracking capabilities.
If you are interested in this position, click here to begin the application process.
For more information about RAW Capital Partners, click here or visit our social media pages.